Livestock, Grain, & Equipment Transportation Opportunities
Even during times of economic uncertainty, the reputation of Mike Wacker Trucking stimulates continued growth. This growth creates a constant need for additional owner-operators who have experience hauling livestock, grain and equipment.
Mike Wacker Trucking is a dynamic, progressive, family-owned and operated, equal opportunity trucking business located in Miles City, Montana. Mike Wacker Trucking offers attractive pay to qualified applicants.
If you are interested in joining our team, we invite you to please fill out the Driver Inquiry form below. Once we receive the form, we’ll review it and get back to you quickly.
Please note that if you are hired, we will require the following documents:
- Cab Card
- Certificate of Workers Compensation Insurance or a Montana Independent Contractor Exemption Certificate for Trucking
- Certificate of Commercial Auto Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Comp/Collision Insurance for our trailer at specified amount with no more than $2500 deductible and Mike Wacker Trucking, LLC listed as Loss Payee & Additional Insured.
- Certificate of Hartford Livestock Cargo Insurance with Mike Wacker Trucking, LLC listed as Loss Payee
- Complete Form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Copy of your ICC Authority (MC#)
- Copy of your Driver’s License
- Copy of your Medical Card
- Copy of your UCR